Glyceryl Trinitrate Treatment for Hemorroids Patient

I Just read this patient review about hemorroids and felt it will be helpful ..So i posted it here

Treatment:
 Since the Glyceryl Trinitrate was already diluted to .2%, there was no need to mix it will hydrocortisone before applying it. Though for the treatment, the 1% hydrocortisone cream is still needed.
Since I had internal hemorrhoids, I used an applicator that came with the hydrocortisone Acetate cream. I applied a think coat of 1% hydrocortisone cream (that I purchased at the same drug store) to the applicator and also put a small amount on my anus for lubrication. I put two 3/4-inch beads of the Gylceryl Trinitrate on the applicator, inserted it, and using the applicator rubbed it into the hemorrhoid area for about a minute or so. I allowed the Gylceryl Trinitrate to absorb for about 5 to 10 minutes (you can actually feel it being absorbed by noticing a slight throbbing sensation in the back of your head. After 5-10 minutes I put a 1-inch bead of 1% hydrocortisone cream on the same applicator, inserted it, and also rubbed the hydrocortisone cream into the area of the hemorrhoids.
For the first week and a half, I did this treatment three times a day (every 8 hours). For the remaining week and a half, I did the treatment twice a day once when I got home from work and once before I went to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment